Math
7x
1x7=7
2x7=14
3x7=21
4x7=28
5x7=35
6x7=42
7x7=49
8x7=56
9x7=63
10x7=70
11x7=77
12x7=84
Word bank
slime
eyes
alien
green
U.F.O.
Roswell
space
planet
spaceship
unusual
asteroid
meteorite
astronaut
discover
Mars
martians
moon
galaxy
abduction
Stealth Bomber
weather balloon
Milky Way
invasion
antennae
THRASS
"b" as in bird
bunny
bad
bun
bed
beg
bee
bug
beetle
been
grade
head
Poem
The Owl and The Pussy Cat
In a beautiful pea-green boat:
They took some honey, and plenty of money
Wrapped up in a five-pound note.
The Owl looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
"O lovely Pussy, O Pussy, my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!
Story
One day as I was waling down to the sweet shop I saw this really odd person with a fluffy little dog! I went up to the strange person and I said "Hello, what is your name?" He didn't say anything back to me so I said "My name is Sophie I like your little doggy whats his name? My daddy is a works at this sweet shop and I get $5.00 a week so I bye sweets," the strange man has didn't say anything.
The next day as I was down the road walking back from school. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw that strange person, I think it was a man, because of the clothes he was wearing. He was wearing a dark shirt with jeans and he has a really weird hair cut and BIG shoes.
"Hello again mister. How was your day today?" I said to him nicely.
"Hi Sophie," the man said in a really deep crackly voice.
"I'm wonderful how was your day?" I didn't answer. I ran home and told my dad and mum what happened.
When I went down to the sweet shop the next day I was looking for the strange man. He was no where to be seen. I didn't know what to do so I went home. I told mum and dad and I went to bed.
I never saw that man again.
What's new pussycats?
14 years ago
3 comments:
Yep, I'm sitting next to you too.
Also can I have the Jason Pollock thing on my blog.
Do I have to
Post a Comment