You know how sometimes you go to the shops and find a journal with an invisible message and a pen telling you to try it, you go and ask your mum and say, "Mum, I want that thingy over there," pointing to the journal in the corner, and your mother says, "OK honey bring it to the counter." You run quickly towards the journal.
You need:
Coke
Cleaning liquid
Sugar water
Salt water
Milk
Lemon juice
Vinegar
Orange juice
Twig
Tea
Printer paper
Heater
My prediction:
I think there will be invisible ink there, when it is put in the heat.
How to do it:
Dip the twig into the liquid
Write a message on the paper
Put the heater on and lie down the message
Wait for it to dry
Soon you should have a message written on the paper
How it turned out:
Orange juice (it didn't work)
Tea (it didn't work)
Milk (it didn't work)
Coffee (it didn't work)
Lemonade (it didn't work)
Sugar water (it didn't work)
But - the good news is, that Ms S reckons that lemon juice will work. I think I'll try that! Wish me luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment