My Life as a Cowgirl...
If I were the Pioneer Woman this would be my life
How I would be:
If I were a cowgirl I would be very different, I wouldn't go to school, I would be home schooled, and live on a big farm. I would live hours from towns and live off my own meat. I would sell foals and calfves to get money if I needed anything from the shop.
I would have my own vegetable garden and eat all the things in it.
I would have an open fire place and have to go down to the paddock in my truck and load the wood onto the truck.
If I had that life it really wouldn't be the same, it would be hard to keep control of all the horses and cows and bulls and nearly everything else. It would be really cold or really hot there would be no one else around you. No one driving past it would just be you and your mum or dad or brothers or sisters or your friend, or it would be just you.
Animals:
l 16 Cows
l 23 Chickens
l 10 Horses
l 18 Sheep
l 4 Bulls
l 7 Dogs
l 4 Cats
l 12 Fish
l 6 Donkeys
l 9 Pigs
l 6 Lambs
l 6 Foals
l 6 Calves
Clothing:
l Chaps
l Boots
l Cowboy hat
l Jeans
Garden:
l Tomato
l Peas
l Spinach
l Pumpkins
l Carrots
l Lettuce
l Potato
l Coriander
6 comments:
great work on your blog Took LOVE IT!!!!! from E.W.ps tell your chook i said hi
took, your blog is AWSOME. I LOVE IT.
FROM COCO
hi
wow that is such a great story and all the animals.
ginger
Mumma Took says - glad you arent a cowgirl, cause that would make me a cowmum!
Great story, can just imagine you wear chaps and riding a horse all day long rounding up the cows.
This is your teacher speaking - raffle ticket 'cause your mum made me laugh.
"cowmum" lol
Hi Took! I love your blog, especially this story of the cowgirl! If you were a real cowgirl, and there is still time, you would be the coolest, hippest cowgirl about
From AJ
Post a Comment