Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Took the Terror

Day 1
7:00am “Where is she when is she going to let us out and feed us that odd but yummy food?”

7:30am “There you are I’ve been looking for you.”

7:34am “Hey wait you’ve forgot to get our eggs!”

7:36am “Oh well, I’ve waited long enough I’ll push the 4 eggs down.”

7:50am “I got lots of attention for doing that. I bet the other chickens are jealous.”

8:00am “Thank goodness you are I was getting lonely without you, wait where are you going don’t leave.”

8:35am “Cool! she left a little gap in the fence for me to wattle under!”

8:40am “I caught the eye her she looked to see if she was imagining it and she wasn’t.”

8:43am “I got chased all round the backyard for that I feel special.”

9:00am “I’m bored, lets peck at Queenie and see what she does.”

9:15am “Hey how come she’s not chasing me?”

9:30am “Oh… here she comes.”

10:00am Hide in the nesting box and wait for her here to think I’m Queenie.

11:00am She finally finds me and chases me around the backyard.

11:30am She gives up!

12:00pm I go to Spoink and sit on her.

1:00pm “It was lunch when she came to me, it was a long wait but I did it.”

2:00pm Go play with Bridget.

3:00pm “Is it time to have some more food now? I’m hungry.”

3:30pm Lay an egg on Queenie.

4:00pm Eat as much food as I can before Queenie, Bridget and Spoink get here.

5:00pm Go to bed.

Day 2
9:02am “She forgot me!”

10:35am “Oh here she comes.”

10:45am “Oh look she’s got my water and my food.”

11:00am Go for a nice run up and down the backyard.

12:00pm “Now I’m hungry again after all that running.”

12:00pm “Hey look there’s another person with her.”

1:00pm Sit on the person.

1:30pm Find lots of worms and eat them.

2:33pm Lay an egg in the right spot this time.

3:00pm Scratch around in the leaves.

3:38pm Yell so loud that she hears me in her funny house.

4:00pm See her opening the door with my and coming this way with my food and my water.

5:00pm Watch Spoink lay an egg.

5:30pm Go to bed.

0 comments: