Characters:
Took - mother
Kodiak - brother
Benny-father
Edd - brother
Mr Beggleten - Friend
I predicted:
I think that raising eggs like a kid will be lots of fun. Somethimes I like to get an egg from the 'fridge and use it like it's my brother or sister.
Something I would do with my egg:
- play with my egg
- bathe my egg
- exercize with my egg.
Naming our egg:
We named our egg Jimmy Jr because Kodiak wanted to name it Jr and I wanted to name it Jimmy. Benny didn't really know what he wanted to name the egg but he did say a couple of things like, 123 and T.K.B you know, things like that.
Walking the egg:
I walked Jimmy Jr around the playground. He had the time of his life. We met with other mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.
Bathing Jimmy Jr:
Benny put Jimmy Jr in the bath. Jimmy Jr was splashing the water onto the floor. We took him out and wrapped him up in a towl.
Bed:
Then we put Jimmy Jr into bed and I sang him a laloby. I sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
Admiring my egg:
I went to Mr Beggleten to admire my little egg. He loved looking at Jimmy Jr and just wondered how lucky I am so have suck a nice and wonderful kid.
In the car:
Benny took Jimmy Jr for a ride in the car. He was an awfal father because he held Jimmy Jr while driving, he didn't strap him in. And he's setting a bad examle for Jimmy Jr becase he didn't do up his seat belt.
Ballet:
I tried to teach Jimmy Jr how to do ballet but I didn't do it right. Eddie is a champion ballet dancer.
This time we gave Jimmy Jr a swimming lesson. It was so much fun. We taught him breast stroke, doggy paddle, freestyle, butterfly and backstroke.
The new family member:
Edd came back from his holiday and was welcome into our little family. I gave him a big hug! He didn't really feel the need for a hug at that time.
Recess:
We gave Jimmy Jr to Edd to look after for recess but he broke him. We were all very sad.
After recess:
We all came inside, then I spotted Jimmy Jr split into two parts I was so sad about this but there's really nothing we can do. Is there?
Egg Toss:
There were three families with eggs that had not broken yet, since ours was broken we couldn't enter the competition of the Egg Toss.
Bob and Eddie sadly lost to Bubbles but it was really good to watch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment