atlas
circus
mess
hiss
toss
guess
dress
flash
clash
splash
brush
bush
torch
touch
pouch
branch
church
hatch
match
tax
atlases
circuses
messes
hisses
tosses
guesses
dresses
flashes
clashes
brushes
brushes
torches
splashes
pouches
branches
hatches
churches
matches
watches
taxes
What's new pussycats?
14 years ago
6 comments:
Weekend tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good work on all your homework this year. :)
Guess what? I got Layout of the Day!
http://digitalscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/2008/11/layout-of-day-savor-this-moment.html
You should get a poll
Ok, it's really hard to remember!
You upload it, it takes an hour, then you pick the type of book you want and probably give your mailing/home address. You need to give an adult's address.
You choose NOT the good paper, choose 8 x 10, hard cover image wrap cover.
You keep it private, you do not make it public.
If you stuff it up, I can help you upload it again tomorrow.
Remember, you then have 2 weeks to pay for it.
Interesting news about the kitten and the book!
You still have your snow, did you know? lol
I am going to a DSP Conference in May at the Gold Coast.
I published my new book too - you can see a preview at Kaleidoscope in the side bar.
I challenge you and Slinky to do what I am doing, and keep a list on your blog of every single book you read for this year.
Have a look at mine in the sidebar.
How are you? I have your book and flashdrive in my office.
Post a Comment