Ingredients:
Packet of jelly
Measuring Jug
Boiling Water
Method:
1. Empty jelly crystals into a measuring cup.
2. Add boiling water to make a total of 500ml.
3. Stir it until the jelly crystals are completely dissolved.
4. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until it's set.
5. Store in a cool dry place.
6. Refrigerate under 4 degrees Celsius
The lyrics to the Aeroplane Jelly song:
I like Aeroplane Jelly, Aeroplane Jelly for me.
I like it for dinner, I like it for tea,
A little each day is a good recipe!
The quality's high, as the name will imply,
It's made from pure fruit - one more good reason why
I like Aeroplane Jelly, Aeroplane Jelly for me!
Packet of jelly
Measuring Jug
Boiling Water
Method:
1. Empty jelly crystals into a measuring cup.
2. Add boiling water to make a total of 500ml.
3. Stir it until the jelly crystals are completely dissolved.
4. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until it's set.
5. Store in a cool dry place.
6. Refrigerate under 4 degrees Celsius
The lyrics to the Aeroplane Jelly song:
I like Aeroplane Jelly, Aeroplane Jelly for me.
I like it for dinner, I like it for tea,
A little each day is a good recipe!
The quality's high, as the name will imply,
It's made from pure fruit - one more good reason why
I like Aeroplane Jelly, Aeroplane Jelly for me!

2 comments:
slinky said...
I forgot that you had a blog!
I would really like to hear from you and Ms S. It makes me feel less homesick.
Could you say hi to the class for me? I'm missing them a lot too.
Post a Comment