One day as I was walking through the cave on the end of the road on Cherry Lane, I saw this really weird animal. It was around a tree thing, and on its back and snoring. At first I thought I was dreaming, but then I pinched my arm, just to wake myself up. I was awake. The pinch hurt, a lot.
Suddenly I saw a bat flying over the weird creature. The bat looked at me, it started flying towards me. I ran back to my house! The bat couldn't find me. I hid when I got to my house. I told my mum everything. She really didn't believe me.
That night I thought about what I had seen in the cave. I thought to myself, "I'm never going back to that cave again!"
What's new pussycats?
14 years ago
3 comments:
Good work, raffle ticket.
Haven't written any more report notes, far too busy. :)
Um, wouldn't be saying it was anyone else if I were you. :)
I have turned off my own internet a lot of times by accident.
Remember the person next to you leaning on her laptop and turning the whole screen sideways?? I had to tell her to Google it to get a fix for it.
We all accidently press keys all the times. it is a part of life.
That is why I say all the time, no one else is to touch your laptop so that I know it is only the owner who has buggered something up. :)
Good to see you back on line.
I got the class a new reward game from Catch of the Day. It is a "scope" game.
I could have sworn I put a new background on your blog. It was pretty. Did I dream it or did you take it off? I did it just for fun - it was a joke.
Post a Comment