....ANIMALS ROCK!
Made by Slinky
I have a cold, and I don't get a say in what they do when I am not there.You can have it any colour you like so long as I can read it.Do you want me to do it? Or do you want to?I deleted the one above as I was asking you if you wanted widescreen- but duh, you already have it.Your clock is set on USA time - you need to change it to our time. Which is Sydney time, I think.
Crikey - that looks good.No, when I am not there I do not have a say in what happens. :)Back Friday.Did you change your clock?
Took! I bought us a science experiment present from Catch of the Day!It is so good.I have asked Slinky to be involved in the setting up of a work unit on it.I don't want to spill the beans on what it is until we start the work - which will be on Day one of next term. It's pretty exciting!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have a cold, and I don't get a say in what they do when I am not there.
You can have it any colour you like so long as I can read it.
Do you want me to do it? Or do you want to?
I deleted the one above as I was asking you if you wanted widescreen- but duh, you already have it.
Your clock is set on USA time - you need to change it to our time. Which is Sydney time, I think.
Crikey - that looks good.
No, when I am not there I do not have a say in what happens. :)
Back Friday.
Did you change your clock?
Took! I bought us a science experiment present from Catch of the Day!
It is so good.
I have asked Slinky to be involved in the setting up of a work unit on it.
I don't want to spill the beans on what it is until we start the work - which will be on Day one of next term. It's pretty exciting!
Post a Comment