NO ONE is to comment on anyone's spelling mistakes that are made in the comments- it is not good Internet etiquette. And it is not good manners.
I will continue to tell you all if there are typos - and I am to be told if I have a typo - in a blog post.
But I can see that a couple of you have got into the habit of commenting on spelling mistakes or typos within the comments.
Typos or spelling mistakes in blogs only, need to be mentioned so that they can be fixed.
Can you please tell all of the others.
No more commenting on mistakes in comments. All blog typos or spelling mistakes must be fixed - yes, use the comments to let people know about them. :)
10 comments:
Stunning layout.
Very bad news that you gave me. I told Mr Mc. Go and tell him about it tomorrow.
Thanks for the wigdet Took!!
How did you find the lyrics? Great job anyway Desk Buddy.
On Monday, how about we swap places? We'll figure something out.
I forgot to lock our laptops in the cupboard so that means we won't have them on Monday and my Estiedford costumes were in there too.
P.S. It is spelt practice.
And Ms S says: "Spelt is actually "spelled"!"
How many times do I have to say - go to Mr. Mc for the key!!!!
Or to Mr I, or to Mr T.B
Is this the right song??
From Ms S
Duh - go to Slinky's blog and see if that youtube I put on is th eright one.
NO ONE is to comment on anyone's spelling mistakes that are made in the comments- it is not good Internet etiquette. And it is not good manners.
I will continue to tell you all if there are typos - and I am to be told if I have a typo - in a blog post.
But I can see that a couple of you have got into the habit of commenting on spelling mistakes or typos within the comments.
Typos or spelling mistakes in blogs only, need to be mentioned so that they can be fixed.
Can you please tell all of the others.
No more commenting on mistakes in comments. All blog typos or spelling mistakes must be fixed - yes, use the comments to let people know about them. :)
Sorry for the correction Took. I'll do better next time. To make up for what I did, I've put something on my blog for you.
I didn't really get what your comment meant. Could you explain again?
Took - do your homework! And take home one of your books from our work place and do it. :)
Post a Comment