Haiku
Big shoes and a beard
Pirate with his eye patch on,
No one could stop them!
Descriptive Sentence
On the pirate's ship I found...
a rusted key to the treasure chest at the bottom of the ocean,
a black pirate's hat with pink and green feathers sticking out,
and a necklace with a shark fin on it.
The Day I Saw a Pirate
Hi, my name is Kelly Millderson and I'm going to tell you about the time I saw a pirate.
One day as I was walking to school on the sandy foot path near the beach I saw three pirates on their ship staring at me! I couldn't believe that I was really looking at pirates!
They has long breads and huge boots, a black eye patch, and one of them was guarding a treasure chest.
Suddenly I saw another pirate coming out of the floor! There must have been a trap door. They yelled out to me. I didn't no what to do! Then I heard the school bell ring. I had been there for 17 minutes looking at the pirates! I ran to school really fast and was late for science class, but I thought that it wasn't so bad because I had just seen PIRATES!
Word Bank
cutlass
buccaneer
treasure
gangplank
ahoy
doubloons
eye patch
wooden leg
parrot
hip compass
first mate
island
cannon
isolated
telescope
crew
Jolly Roger
crow's nest
maroon
What's new pussycats?
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment