Lilly was walking down the dark jagged path in the north side of park. All of a sudden she heard a noise coming from a far away distance. Lilly turned and saw a little house with a boy inside yelling at his mother, "Mum I hate ice cream! Why can't I have jelly instead?"
Lilly had never heard of jelly or ice cream but she insisted she wanted some.
Lilly didn't have a family to cuddle up with, she only had her foster family. Lots of the time Lilly had to cook, wash, bake and shop and she did not like it - no she did not. Every day Lilly came home to a messy house and yes she did have to clean it up. It would either be smashed glass, lolly wrappers or so much more.
One day as Lilly was walking back from the park, on that same path, dark and jagged, she saw this boy throw a bowl of ice cream out the window. Lilly ran and caught the bowl of ice cream. It hadn't spilled or got dirty so Lilly started to eat the ice cream. "Wow! This is great! I've never had anything better! I love ice cream. It's my favourite food!" shouted Lilly.
Lilly ran to the shop and looked for the frozen area. Lilly walked nicely into the aisle with all the frozen things. "Wow, there are so many I don't know which one to choose. Should I choose the ice blocks or the ice cream?" Lilly didn't no what to do, so she got both. When Lilly got home to her foster family they all stared at her. "What?" Lilly asked. "It's not like someone got hurt or anything. I was just home late, OK."
0 comments:
Post a Comment