Your teacher congratulates you on the excellent way you are using new technology to do your homework. You are SUCH a star!

Here is your sticker:
Zoolatry
This is my favourite picture on Zoolatry.
Maths
If I had ten pandas and twelve wolves came up and scared away eight how many pandas left? 4
If I had sixteen hamsters and eight ran away how many hamsters left? 8
12+8=20
If I had fifty-six bats and six fell asleep how many bats are not asleep? 50 bats
Books for the week
- Stuart Little 2
- The Cat in the Hat
Technology
Step 1: Push the trigger.
Step 2: Wait for it to get ready.
Ste 3: Grip tightly and wait for your ball to come back.
I recommend this 'thing' to everyone who either hit sor throws or anything over the frnce. This 'thing' will hopefuly get it back. If it doesn't you either haven't set it up properly or it's broken.

THRASS
itch chow chase Charlie chair chug chello challege chess chest chicken
Charlie the chicken loved chess, Charlie liked no one but him to sit in the chair, it is always a challege to get to his chair first.
Charlie the chicken loved chess, Charlie liked no one but him to sit in the chair, it is always a challege to get to his chair first.
Charlie loves chess.

0 comments:
Post a Comment