Tuesday, 20 November 2007

The scary monster

Yesterday my Mum said that we were going to the beach, and what do you know? The rain was drumming on the roof! I was locked in my bedroom staring at the ground. Then my Mum said, "Don't cry honey," running up the stairs.

Suddenly, a monster broke through the door. I jumped out the window as quick as quick can be. "Ouch!" I landed in a prickly bush, but there was no time for that as there was a monster on the loose and he was after me! I didn't know what to do, I was stuck. I tried to shake him off, but the monster still followed. A voice appeared in my head that said, "Look at those lovely, grassy green eyes."

It was morning time, I ended up in my bed and I yelled, " Good morning Mum!"

"Good morning honey," said mum.

The sun shone through the thick, dark clouds after the storm.

0 comments: