My first time on an airplane
It was the day before my birthday. I was at my Nanna's house when Nanna said, "OK we are going to the airport shortly so pack your things up."
After I got all our things ready Nanna and I set off to the airport.
When the airplane landed I checked in all my things. At first I was scared but after five minutes I got used to it. The stewardess always came back and back again because she was worried about me. Outside the airplane sparkling lights twinkled in the distance. It was a magical sight.
On the airplane I got a packet of chips, a drink of water and a little note pad for note keeping.
It had been an hour, eneryone was just about asleep... but not me! How could someone fall asleep at 10:00pm on their first airplane ride?
0 comments:
Post a Comment