After I got off the airplane, I went to my aunt’s house. We played three board games and ten games of cards. I really liked playing the cards! Then we had dinner, we had a delicious meal of roast! I love roast. They are so nice! Nanna went back to her house and left me here at my aunt’s house. "Come on honey, are you going to have any dessert?" my aunty yelled.
"Don't feel like it that much, can I just have an apple?" I yelled back.
It was the night before my birthday, I was so excited, and here I'm just kicking and squirming in my bed. "Hello," I sort of quietly said. No one was there. I snuck up and saw... a whole pile of presents sitting on the table. I quietly screamed. It was like Christmas but earlier on in the year.
It was my birthday at last! I ran to the pile of presents and thought that everyone would like to see me open them and take photos. So I got up and ran into my aunt’s room. "Get up! Get up!" I exclaimed to her.
"Go away, it's too early to be up. Now you go back to bed!"she exclaimed.
Well eventually my aunty got up after a lot of begging, so we walked into the living room and I ripped all the wrapping paper up. It was like raining wrapping paper. "Hooray, it's my birthday!" I shouted. I never thought that I would get all these presents.
I got:
A teddy bear
A clock
An electric blanket
And much more.
What's new pussycats?
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment