
The moral of this story is that you should always have a second friend to play with, if the first friend says no.
What's new pussycats?
14 years ago
....ANIMALS ROCK!

The moral of this story is that you should always have a second friend to play with, if the first friend says no.
Posted by
Took
at
1:00 pm
Labels: Daisy Designs
14 comments:
Oh that's gorgeous!!! Well done!
And sheesh about the little laptop.
OK, I fixed FIVE typos on the transport post as you SO cannot trust the spell check thingy.
"It no work."
Well it works a lot, but it doesn't work as well as you would want it to.
It had lean instead of learn, and Harbor for Harbour.
I am working on picture 3 for the Swedish designer. You can see them tomorrow morning on Tigger the FBI Cat. I have just quickly finished the first two.
It's a kit for the Olympic games.
Oh - with the extension work, you can do anything you like with it. :)
If you want to, you can tell Slinky what you are doing. She likes to work with people.
This looks awesome!
Hope the laptop gets sold soon.
Woo hoo! I want full details. Tell me everything.
Size of screen, GB of RAM, programs on it, what brand is it, how big is the hard drive, what Internet virus protection does it have?
How big is the screen? Is it an 11 inch or 13 inch?
Whatever - it's great that you have it! :)
Excellent.
Look here:
http://pyewacketsparty.blogspot.com/2008/08/pets.html
G'day!
Explain to Slinky how I read and delete all the personal or "chatty" ones.
Your last story was very good!
Hey Took. :)
Mom is... well, she has a broken shoulder...
Yes, back late Saturday afternoon and hi to the Dolphin too.
:) Do not register it.
I set work on SLinky's - there is a challenge on the topic of "Silk".
It is not a BRIEF OR SHORT CHALLENGE, I want it done properly.
It should take about 4 pages of your book.
Research and read about it and its history. Write down important facts.
Write a story about it using a wordbank you have written down from your research.
Make a separate list of all the uses of silk.
Do a full page diagram of where silk comes from and how it occurs in nature.
Do not do a rushed job. You should have quite a bit of writing for each question.
End the project with a haiku, and a digital scrapbooked page including the word SILK as word art.
Post a Comment