One day as I was walking past the blue spotted kitchen door I heard a really scary tapping noise on my favorite window. I went to look but I was to scared I didn't know what to do, so I went to my bedroom and set out a plan to get rid of the scary tapping noise. Suddenly, I heard it again who ever it was must have been the weirdest guy in the whole world!
The next day as I was slipping my feet into my big, fluffy slippers I heard the tapping coming from the bathroom, but this time it was calling my name! I was really starting to get scared now. Mum walked in and saw me looking horrified. She asked me what was wrong and kind of just walked away - it was odd, I'd never seen Mum do that before.
Then the tapping got louder and heard was beating faster and my strength couldn't last much longer, I HAD TO TELL MY MUM, BUT I COULDN'T BECAUSE IF I DID SHE WOULD HAVE YELLED ME FOR MAKING UP SILLY STORIES! From mum, "I won't believe her, nobody does anymore." She thinks you've lied but you didn't. It's so annoying how mum does that.
Then one afternoon I went to the windows and checked if the scary tapping noise was still there and of course it was still there but now I knew what it was. I was so shocked. It was the rain tapping on the window in the room I was in, and the scary thing calling my name - it was my best friend from school trying to play a Halloween trick on me. I laughed so loud it was funny.
What's new pussycats?
14 years ago
1 comments:
Good one Took! :)
Post a Comment