Special Places
I have a special place where I get away from all the work, all the loudness. Sometimes my special place is the only answer to getting away from all the noise and loudness. Bye now I guess your wondering what my special place is?
My special place is... my bedroom!
The reason why it’s my bedroom is because I can put my music on really loud and maybe read a book, or do a crossword, but it doesn’t really matter what you do, it’s just a room I can relax in.
In my bedroom I normally listen to music and clean my room a bit, not much but a bit. If it’s already clean I’d read a book or have a rest, sometimes I take my mini laptop and play a card game on it.
I have a special place where I get away from all the work, all the loudness. Sometimes my special place is the only answer to getting away from all the noise and loudness. Bye now I guess your wondering what my special place is?
My special place is... my bedroom!
The reason why it’s my bedroom is because I can put my music on really loud and maybe read a book, or do a crossword, but it doesn’t really matter what you do, it’s just a room I can relax in.
In my bedroom I normally listen to music and clean my room a bit, not much but a bit. If it’s already clean I’d read a book or have a rest, sometimes I take my mini laptop and play a card game on it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment