Friday, 22 August 2008

Do I want to be famous?

Well no I don't really think I would want to be famous because I think I would turn into a really mean person and you know things like that.
If I was famous (although I don't really want to be) I would have a big, big house and have a lot of maids with french dresses on, oh and I couldn't possibly forget the little hats with frilly black lace on it.
I would have the biggest bed ever made. It would be 6 metres wide and 6 metres longs oh maybe 7 metres long.
I think that is all I'll have if I was famous, but still I wouldn't want to be famous.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You are famous! Check my blog - from Ms S.

The cat one.

Anonymous said...

Great reasoning Took!

Have you sold the other laptop yet? Someone has ought to buy is sometime soon.

I've got a new game on my blog about musical instruments. Please have a look. Ms S says I could do this game for the class.

Leslie said...

It's a recoloured plopper with word art. :)