Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Extension - Trees

- Let´s see how many trees you can
Palm tree
Wattle tree
Coconut tree
Banana tree
Peach tree
Grape tree
Apple tree

- Draw 3 trees you like and write about them.

I like Coconut trees because their stems are skinny and their leaves are so long.


I like Pine trees because their so big and green. I really like the way that they give a lot of shade.

I like this tree because it's go lots of branches and it goes a bit wild because its branches go everywhere.

- Tell me about an excursion you have gone on.
In term 2 we went to Birragai. At Birragai there were really uncomfortable beds, a good view out the window and boring old Magic Spots. I didn't really like Magic Spots because we just sat there and did nothing, some people really thought it was fantastic but it wasn't for me, I hated it.

- How can we look after the environment? Make a few suggestions.
I think we can improve the environment by not littering, planting more trees and plants.

0 comments: