OK, it was a 10 hour drive from Wagga to Broken Hill! And I was in the middle between Cate and Damian, it was horrible. I couldn’t lay on someone because I hardly knew them. So I put my head in my lap and started to fall asleep…until my dad started snoring!!! Nobody could sleep at all when my dad fell asleep it would have been hard to fall asleep with dad’s snoring!
Anyway when we got there we started to set up camp, I was in a tent with Cate. My brother was in a tent that was really small; it was really funny because his feet were like hanging out of the side, and one morning while he was still asleep we (Cate and I) put some leaves from an old Gum Tree in middle of the caravan park, the leaves were pinkie orange with green spots and brown around the edge.
Camping isn’t really my thing but I don’t mind it, I think I could go camping for the limit of 10 days maybe if there was something to do while I was there.
Anyway when we got there we started to set up camp, I was in a tent with Cate. My brother was in a tent that was really small; it was really funny because his feet were like hanging out of the side, and one morning while he was still asleep we (Cate and I) put some leaves from an old Gum Tree in middle of the caravan park, the leaves were pinkie orange with green spots and brown around the edge.
Camping isn’t really my thing but I don’t mind it, I think I could go camping for the limit of 10 days maybe if there was something to do while I was there.

1 comments:
Wow! Great work little Took!
Post a Comment