Saturday, 9 August 2008

Extension - Housing

- Make a list of 8 different places where people can live.
Mansion
House
Flat
Cottage
Tent
Townhouse
Castle
Hut

- Name the different rooms in your house/flat.
Bedrooms
Lounge Room
Kitchen
Laundry
Bathroom

- Describe your bedroom , your living-room and your kitchen.
My bedroom:

My bedroom is the biggest bedroom in the house. It's got on one side my bookcase and on the other it has a chest of drawers. My bed is in the middle of the room and beside my bed to the left is a mirror and to the right is my bedside table.

My living room:

My living room has three lounges, one single, one with two and the other with three. Our lounges are leather, they're blank and cold in Winter and hot in Summer. Our T.V. is near the window in front of all the cords (there's the biggest mess where the cords are. Much messier then Slinky's and my cords.)

My Kitchen:

My kitchen has black and white benches with an air pot on one side. On the other side there's the oven, beside the oven is the cupboard, next to the cupboard is the fridge.

- Draw the house of your dreams and write a paragraph about it.

This would be my dream house because I really like the front bit and how everything is so green, isn't that lovely!

I like two story houses too and I reckon this is one. I like the colour of it and how it would be really expensive to buy, but after I buy it I'll just get a job or two and earn back the money.

0 comments: