Friday, 8 August 2008

Extension - Flowers

- What's your favourite flower? Draw it and explain why you like it so much.
I like Camila's because they can come in different colours, and there just really nice.

- Write the names of 6 different flowers.
Camila
Daisy
Daffodil
Rose
Pansy
Sweet Pea


- Do you prefer natural or artificial flowers? Why?
I like natural flowers because there much nicer to feel and some of them smell nice. I think at the end of the day all you need to cheer you up from a hard day at school or work is a nice bunch of flowers on the kitchen table, and just to smell them.


- Design a small garden. Include flowers, plants and trees. What would you put and where?


Ms S would have this one:

It is the garden of Frances Mayes in Cortona in Italy. Ms S has been to this garden three times. The house is called Bramasole.



This garden is good for everyone. It's good for me because there is green grass I can eat, and it's good for the people inside the big house thingy because they think it looks really nice. I thinks it look good too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - you didn't finish this one - that is MY garden - where is yours? :)

Do yours!